Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's hot around here

When I got out of work this afternoon, it was 102 F in the car. Freaking hot. I heard that tomorrow is going to be worst.

This is Romney I got from BSG. The average staple length is about 4-6" long. It's softer than I thought it would be. It's very easy to handle. I also had fun dyeing them in different colors.



Clockwise: sky blue, chartreuse, bright yellow


Hot fuchsia


Fire red

My knitting mojo is back!! This is the back piece of Apricot Jacket from Rebecca #25. I didn't pick the yarn in apricot as the pattern called for but chose cornflower blue instead. So far so good. I knitted a few rows during break at work today. It's fun to knit and the chart is easy to follow. I did some modification on the body length by knitting less rows on the ribbing part. I am afraid it's a little too long for me. I am guessing I have to modify the sleeve length too. It is going to be tricky because there is an increase involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment