Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Red Delicious First bobbins


Red Delicious First bobbins, originally uploaded by Fiber Monster.

I have been very productive these past two days and it make me feel good. Last night I spun Red Delicious, 100% Corriedale, which I hand-dyed it for myself. It was very pleasing to see the gradual color changes from pink to red-orange and to deep red. I cant't wait to see how it will look once I ply them together

The other night after a long day at work, I came home and managed to get two bobbins of Lemon Blue single. This is from the 3 oz. fiber batts I drum carded last week.

I thought of putting them up at my etsy store but I changed my mind. I got sometime this morning and plied them together. It's on the niddy-noddy now and I will set the twist tonight. More photos of it this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment