Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Little One

I hope you have a great holidays. This year we didn't get a tree because the kids are on their own now. So the house was kind of bare. I thought of putting some decorations around the fire place. But we ended up not doing anything at all this year. It is a big change. And I am not sure how I feel about it yet.

This year, we participated in Give One Get One. It's a special program running through Dec. 31 from One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) founded by Nicholas Negropont, co-founder and director of the MIT Media Laboratory. During Give One Get One, you can donate the revolutionary XO laptop to a child in a developing nation, and also receive one in recognition of your contribution.

Here's our little one.


This little one has three external USB ports, full-time wireless router, built-in color camera to allow for still photography and video recording, and SD memory-card slot. To find out more about it, go to http://laptop.org.

Other than that, I started a new knitting project a day before Christmas Eve. I am about half way done, I think. The pattern is very fun to knit. Can you guess what am I knitting?

1 comment:

  1. How much do those laptops cost? They look really cute ...

    ReplyDelete