Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Baking

Yesterday we went to Powell's and came home with these books. Knittings books are mine. My husband picked out the baking books. The guy just want to bake! What can I say :)


With baking book in his hand, we went to Whole Foods next door to get some ingredients. And the fun began.



He did all the work. I was mostly being supportive while playing/cleaning shetland fleece I got at this year sheep shearing from my friend's local farm. The baking took longer than what he had anticipated. The first rise took about 3 hours, second rise 2 hours or may be longer. I lost track of time. All I know is that he turned the oven off at about midnight. He started baking at about 2:30 PM. So it took him that long. But at the end, we got these and the house smelled so good.


Before I go, the new batt this weekend is Olive Dotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment