Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

What happened to July?

I don't even know where to begin. Since Blacksheep, I put in some extra hours on my other part-time job (non-fiber related.) Then I took two weeks off for much needed vacation, came back, and was swamped with work again. I am not complaining, OK? I am lucky enough to have a job. So all is cool. It just that I wish I have more time with my little fiber business.

I haven't been spinning much during the last month. But guess what? There are lots of knitting going on here.


Currawong colorway is handdyed by me :)


Also first sock pattern designed by me.


Started on 7/11/2008. Finished 8/14/2008.


Freshy colorway is handdyed by me :)


Simple stockinette stitch pattern.


Worsted weight yarn made fast knitting. I finished the pair in 2 days!

And last but not least...


Miss Clapotis. I am on section 3.


This is how my August goes. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment