Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Honeybee for your holiday project?


*** Updated 11/24/09: This set is sold and no longer available at 12 oz at this time. However I do have 3 oz set at my shop if you are interested.

Are you planning on spinning larger project for this holiday seasons? Look no further. With special quantity discount pricing, this one is for you.

12 oz of "Honeybee" batts. Honeybee is 100% colonial wool drumcarded with tender loving care by me. This wool is very similar to corriedale but feels much softer. You've got to try it.

Normally it's US $16.00 for 3 oz. With special quantity discount, you pay US $55.00 for 12 oz. instead of US $64.00. That's about 15% off!

Buy some for you, give some as a gift. 12 oz gives you more options at great price. If you are interested in other colorway or have any questions, please email with your inquiry. I can check my inventory and will let you know.

Happy November Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment