Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

I don't have a New Year resolution. But what I would like to do is having some kind of schedule so I can efficiently spend my time on my Etsy store. If you are an Etsy seller, you know there are lots of
behind the scene things that you have to do in order to complete your listing. In general, I would like to start by keeping a loose schedule and not go into an hour-by-hour for about 1-4 weeks. By then I hope I can fine-tune and make some necessary adjustment. So here is my plan.

Monday is for shipping and finishing up last week order, overall planning for the week.
Tuesday is for spinning.
Wednesday is for dyeing and carding.
Thursday is for behind the scene stuff, i.e, some more shipping, taking photo of the product, tagging/labeling, paperwork, etc.
Friday is for wrapping up whatever I didn't get done for the week.
And throughout the week, I will do the listing, emailing, twittering, blogging, thinking of new idea.

I hope the plan is not overachieving. We will see :)

I meant to write a summary of my spinning and knitting in 2009. But I found that I am not that organized (yet). But I can tell you what I am working on right now.


Since it is rare to have blue moon on New Year Eve, it was a good excuse to cast on another sock project.  The yarn is Socks That Rock - Crabby McCrabbypants colorway by Blue Moon Fiber Arts.


Socks That Rock, Crabby McCrabbypants wound up into a ball.


Uh-oh.  Mr. Crabby McCrabbypants sock starts to do the spiral.  I am not sure if I like it.  I might have to rip it and find another pattern to knit.

Happy knitting/spinning to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment