Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reveal

A couple of weeks ago (or months?) I mentioned that I got something special for myself. It's time to reveal what it is because today is my birthday.

Happy birthday to me... Ta...da...



It's an early birthday plus x-mas present for me. Since I got it, I have been taking tons of pictures. Every so often, I had to consult its manual. It's my first SLR camera and I am VERY happy with it. I did a lot of research before getting it. The Nikon is very nice too. But the major reason I decided to get Canon is because I already have two lens from Canon EOS-5 film camera. Here're some practice shots I did.





I am recovering from being sick of coughing and loosing my voice the whole week. Tonight we just went out for a nice quiet dinner. Of course we had Thai at a resturant on Alberta street. Yummy.

Being sick means staying home. Staying home means fiber is within reach. So I present you this very colorful batt called "Bold Bright." It's at my etsy store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment