Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year and New Store

Happy New Year to you all.

I don't have a new year resolution. I think if I want to do something, I should just do it and don't have to wait until the new year. Whenever it is an appropriate time is as good as anytime for me. However, I have great news to share.

Fiber Monster - Home for Handspinners
is officially opened! This is another website that I will be working on in addition to etsy store. I love etsy and will work on it as hard as I can. The new store will have carded fiber batts with more quantity available. There're undyed wool and many color choices of Jacquard acid dyes you can purchase, if you wish to venture into your own fiber dyeing experience. I am in the process of adding more items related to spinning, knitting, felting, notions and accessories. So if you have any suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line.

The Christmas knitting project was done on New Year Eve. It is being blocked at the moment. I am waiting for some decent light to take its photo. It's very foggy and rainy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment