Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dart Fire

This is Dart Fire. I handdyed colonial and coopworth wool in bright red. I got coopworth from Black Sheep last year. It is so wonderful to work with and take dye really well. I ran them throgh the carder twice and then blend it with colonial. It's a dream to spin and I really like to firy red in this yarn.


Here is another yarn I spun from Fiber Monster batts in Wild Berry colorway. I'm thinking spring socks.


I am not sure how often I will have a chance to post in the next couple weeks. Tomorrow my mom is coming to stay and hang out with us. My dad will follow a week after. They haven't been to the Pacific Northwest before. So we will take them around. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. At least it is sunny out right now. Until then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment