Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Procrastinate

pro·cras·ti·nate
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.

Yes, it's me. As you can see below, a pile of Charm Wrap. I know. I am so close and yet so far away. No hurry though because it's been so hot these past few days. But it's getting cooler today and we got some rain this morning. I might just do the seaming tonight.


I don't believe you've seen the finished photos of Opal Socks I did ages ago.



And I still have almost 1/2 skein left. May be it will be enough for a pair of baby socks. I plan to knit it as a baby shower gift which is coming up soon in June.

While trying to "procrastinate" on Charm Wrap seaming, I started a new project. This is sleeve #1 of Sassy Stripes Knit Shrugs. You can find a free pattern at www.modadea.com.

1 comment:

  1. Have you sewn up the Charm Wrap yet? I'm knitting it myself and I'm looking forward to seeing yours! The yarn looks lovely and drapey.

    ReplyDelete