Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Welcome back to Fiber Monster. I hope you all have a very relaxing, restful, joyful, yummy, spindilicious holidays. We got a whole lots of snow this year. It wasn't fun getting around in snow/ice but it was very beautiful.


View from my street. You could actually cross-country ski out of my driveway.


Lucky the dog had a tough time getting around his backyard. The snow was too high (15") and his belly got cold and wet. We had to clear off snow and made a path for his "party" area :)

We were snowbound for a few days. I got a lot of knitting done and also finished plying these two rovings I dyed awhile back. It's about 4 oz of merino (top) and 2 oz of superwash merino/bamboo blend (bottom). I don't know the yardage but I am planning to knit lace scarf using sw merino/bamboo. My mom would love it.



There were a few shop update already this week. Sometime I got too excited to list new things and didn't get around to announce it here on the blog. But I will try to keep a better schedule this year. The next shop update will be on January 9, 2009. Thanks again for all your support and encouragement in the past. Hope to hear from you soon.

Back to work now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment