Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Much knitting

There have been lots of knitting going on around here. I managed to finish four brand new projects within the last two weeks. We got a major snow/ice storm and mostly didn't go anywhere other than walking around the neighborhood. Perfect opportunity/excuse to warm up by getting those needles on fire!


Hat for T. Modified pattern based on b r o o k l y n t w e e d's hat.


Fingerless mittens to match with the hat.



Purple cardigan is for myself. Modified pattern based on Amy Swenson's "Mr. Greenjeans." It needs blocking and weaving all those ends. I combined my own handdyed faux fair Isle with solid purple commercial merino yarn. The high point of the pattern is that it is knitted in one piece. No seaming :)

2009 is just around the corner. I have loads of new ideas and products for Fiber Monster Etsy store. Thank you for all your kind supports during this year. Your encouragement and warm response inspires me.

Wishing you joy, hope, and peace. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment