Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend Knitting

I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas weekend. We had a low-key
one this year. So there is not much leftover or sweet dessert :) I
managed to find a cute sheep-shaped cookie cutter and would like to
try it out with short bread. If you have a simple short bread recipe
and would like to share, send it my way :)

Knitting:
My forever pair of socks I have been knitting since this summer is
almost done. I am working on the foot part of the second sock.



I haven't touched the Diminishing Rib for two weeks now. I was hoping
to finish it in time for Christmas but that didn't happen. I finished
the body and have two sleeves to finish. Let see if it will be done
before by new year eve.

Yesterday while watching the Steelers (boy were they lucky!), I cast
on the Meret and whipped this baby out in no time.


Meret

I still need to block it so that it shapes better.  I repeated the pattern once for more slouchiness but I think two repeats would be better.  This Meret from Woolly Wormhead is so easy and fast to knit.  I wish I found this pattern before Christmas.  It would be great to knit for gift.  It is now on my list of "gift knitting".

No comments:

Post a Comment