Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Slow Progress

Dear oh dear...

It's Day 15 on Ravelympics and I am still so....way behind on my February Lady Sweater.  I would like to show you the photos of my slow progress.  But I should make this a quick post and get back to knitting if I want to get any medal.

At the moment I am half way done on the gull lace section for the body.  I still have to find buttons, which is the part I like the least.  I have no clue how to choose buttons.  The other critical thing I realize is that I might not have enough yarn to complete two sleeves.  And I am in no position of spinning any more yarn.

What should I do?  Is it possible to leave it where the garter stitches end?  Can I modify the pattern and still be qualified?  I'd really appreciate any ideas/advice you can give me.

Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment