Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer knitting

I am looking for something new to knit this summer. With the weather forecast of 95F coming up soon, knitting these super cute amigurumi seems just about right.

This one is new to me. It just came out last week, I believe. Click on the image below to a link to Amazon.com. I guarantee it will make you smile :) There's quite a few pages of pictures inside the books. Really cool one.












Here is another book which came out last year.

I saw that the book got some mix review. But I think I will give it a try. If you knitted with these books before and don't mind sharing your thoughts, I would love to hear about it.










How about crocheting some robots these yummy sushi?

I think making these amigurumi is a great way to practice some knitting technique that I seldom do like short rows without having to take on large project and to use up left-over yarn. I am not so good at crocheting but I can practice it with small projects like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment